Additional Flashlite V25 C Language Routines
During the Fall, '00 Semester, additional routines will be developed.
These will not be placed on this web site, but will be made available to
those who are insterested as they are developed. The cost is $10.00 (US
and Canada) or $15 (All Others). During the time these are being
developed, the code which has been developed will be e-mailed to you every
three weeks (minimum) and when the discussion involves drawings, they will
be mailed via the USPS.
Please appreciate that the need to charge for additional code is
necessary to defray the cost of the JKMicro hardware which was purchased
for this development and to pay my students to develop and test software.
These routines will include the following. If there is a good
response to this offering, additional routines beyond those listed
below will be developed.
Measuring Relative Humdity using a 555 and G-CAP-II humidity sensitive capacitor.
Measuring Wind Speed.
- Interfacing with an external watch dog timer.
- Use of the PINT0 interrupt to measure the time a pulse is at zero, at one and the period.
- SONAR ranging.
- Programming, reading and copying a 24LC16B EEPROM.
- Measuring Atmospheric Pressure using an MPX4115.
- Displaying Data on 7-Seg LEDs using a MAX7219.
- Interfaing with an LCD using a 75HC595 Shift Register (3-wire interface).
- Interfacing with a Philips PCF8583 Real Time Clock
- Writing and Reading the Date and Time.
- Timer Alarm
- As a Counter
- Counter Alarm
- Calculating the Julian Day -- int calc_julian(struct date *pdate);
- Calculating the date -- struct date calc_date(int julian_day);
- Determining wind directing using a dual-wiper potentiometer and dual A/D.
- Counting events over a defined period of time.